STUDIO IN A BOX!
STUDIO IN A BOX
HOW IT WORKS
- Can’t make it to our Studio? We’ll bring it to you!
- Every season we’ll send you an exclusive box of art supplies, children’s books and other creative items to explore with your child.
- Get the Private Picassos’ experience wherever you are!
- Each box includes a sampling of popular products from our Park Slope Art Studio, including children’s books such as On an Island with Gauguin and Counting with Wayne Thiebuad along with art supplies such as Crayola Model Magic and Twisteez Wire.
- Each box is curated by Private Picassos Founder Valeen Bhat and designed for kids age 3-8.
- In addition to all of these fun products, you'll also receive activity cards with DIY projects you can create with your child.
- Upcoming box themes include Contemporary Artists, 3D Art, Outdoor Art Making and Matisse, Monet & Me!
- Each month you'll also receive a members-only newsletter full of extra DIY Art Projects you can create at home.
WHAT MAKES OUR BOX SPECIAL
- Learn new ways to work with your child on open-ended art projects.
- Explore new books and art supplies.
- Get hand-picked products from the Founder of Private Picassos.
- Support small businesses throughout the USA.
- Annual Membership - Get four boxes a year
- One Time Purchase - Get one box of curated items
Summer Boxes shipping now! Full of art supplies to create lots of outdoor art, including Sunprints, sidewalk chalk, sun catchers and much more!
Length of Subscription: