IN-HOME ART CLASSES
Our In-Home Art Classes brings the best of the art studio, directly to the comfort of your home. All of our In-Home Programming is coordinated around your schedule and availability and can include all of the necessary art materials. Simply choose the package that works for you, and we'll take care of the rest!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A PRIVATE PICASSOS' ART CLASS
At Private Picassos, we customize our projects and curricula to each client. We consider the age, interests, skill levels and goals of each student and tailor our projects specifically to them.
Students in all of our classes will receive a Progress Report, AKA Young Artists‘ Journal for younger students, periodically throughout the semester. This document will detail the lessons and materials students have explored, as well as examples of related art activities that you can complete at home.
Each private art lesson entails 45 minutes to 1 hour of personalized art activities for your child. Prior to our first class, we try to get information regarding your child’s interests and favorite materials, as well as any goals you may have for the class. Our job is to find a happy medium between the two, keeping your child engaged and on the right path.
Each lesson entails the following:
- Introduction of the theme and project of the day
- Introduction of materials for our first project of the lesson
- Second project of the lesson (if necessary)
- Reflection on the work created
Scroll down for info about our In-Home Art Class Options and for links to purchase your class series today!
Private & Group In-Home Art Classes - 1 Hour
Our Art Lessons are one hour long (but can be extended to 1.5 or 2 hour sessions upon request). One of our instructors will come directly to your home, materials in hand to lead your children through customized projects and activities. We design all of our curricula specifically for each student, considering their age, skill level, interests and goals. We also provide Young Artists’ Journals, which are emailed to parents after every five or ten sessions. This document details each lesson, the projects completed, ideas for the next series and activities to try at home. Museum and gallery tours can also be substituted for a session in the following packages.
- 1-hour private instruction, including all art materials $95
- Five 1-hour art lessons, including all art materials $431
- Ten 1-hour art lessons, including all art materials $800
With our Group Art Lessons, we either arrange for one family to be the host of all the sessions or rotate around the students’ homes. The cost per child, per lesson for our group lessons varies on the number of children participating.
1 Hour Group Art Lessons
For Two Children
- 1-hour semi-private instruction, including all art materials $78/child
- Five 1-hour semi-private art lessons, including all art materials $350/child - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
Ten 1-hour semi-private art lessons, including all art materials $670/child - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
For Two Siblings
- 1-hour semi-private art lesson, including all art materials $133/total
- Five 1-hour semi-private art lessons, including all art materials $650/total - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
Ten 1-hour semi-private art lessons, including all art materials $1,160/total - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
For 3-5 Students
- 1 Art Class - $280/Class
- 5 Art Classes - $1400 - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
- 10 Art Classes - $2800 - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
For 6-8 Students
- 1 Art Class - $448/Class
- 5 Art Classes - $2240 - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
- 10 Art Classes - $4480 - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
For 9-10 Students
- 1 Art Class - $560/Class
- 5 Art Classes - $2800 - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
- 10 Art Classes - $5600 - BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
45 Min Group Art Lessons
Up to 5 Students
- 5 Art Classes - $750
- 10 Art Classes - $1500
For 6-8 Students
- 5 Art Classes - $1200
- 10 Art Classes - $2400
For 9-10 Students
- 5 Art Classes - $1500
- 10 Art Classes - $3000
And don't forget to check out our schedule of Group Classes at our Studio in Park Slope!