ENROLLMENT FOR ALL STUDENTS
- Complete the Registration Form below.
- Submit your payment by following the links below.
Know a budding artist who'd love to pursue their passion further? Give the gift of art with a Private Picassos' Gift Certificate.
* Gift Certificate cannot be applied to Public Classes or School Partnership services.
* Please note that all Gift Certificates expire one year after the issue date.
- All prices for include a $25 non-refundable registration fee. Refund policy is as follows: deposit made for unused sessions will be returned upon request, if requested before the class semester begins. If a cancellation is made after a class semester has begun, the deposit made for unused sessions will be returned upon request, minus the $25 non-refundable registration fee.
- Private Picassos’ cancellation fees and policies are as follows:
- Cancellations for lessons, made with in 48 hours of the scheduled lesson time are subject to a charge of 50% of the session fee.
- If there is a missed lesson or a cancellation the day of a scheduled lesson, a fee of 100% of the session rate will be charged. In the event of an emergency or sickness, please contact Private Picassos immediately.
- Cancellations for parties, group art lessons and museum trips made with in 5 days of the scheduled time is subject to a charge of 25% of the session fee; cancellations made with in 48 hours of the scheduled time are subject to a charge of 50% of the session fee.
- Any scheduling changes for recurring lessons need to be made 5 days in advance of scheduled lesson day.
- Enrollment fees for any of our programming that is over 15 days late will be charged a 10% fee. This fee will continue to accrue until payment is received in full.
- All payments must be received before the first session of each program (including In-Home Classes, Birthday Parties, etc). If payment is not received within 2 hours of the program start time, the first session will be cancelled and rescheduled for the following week, pending receipt of payment.
Art Studio & Shop
- Unused Retail purchases can be returned for store credit with a receipt.
- If you would like to cancel your participation in a Kid or Adult Art Class, Drop-Off Studio Hours, or other Special Event, please email email@example.com. A refund will be offered for any unused sessions and will be applied to the original payment method.
- Make-up classes can be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Make-ups can only be made during the same class semester or season and must be used in a similar program (ie if your child misses one of their Toddler Art Classes on Wednesday, they can attend a Friday session of that same Toddler Art Class).
- If you purchased through Coursehorse, cancellations/refunds for paid classes can be issued within 48 hours of the class date. Any cancellations made within 48 hours of a class will not be refunded, but payment can be applied to a future workshop. If you are entitled to a refund, or have any questions, please contact Coursehorse here.
Studio in a Box
- Unopened boxes can be returned for a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We have a bricks and mortar Art Studio in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Visit us at 237 5th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11215.
We are also a Mobile Art Studio, which means we come to you! We offer In-Home Classes, Birthday Parties, School Partnerships, Museum & Gallery Tours and Adult Workshop throughout New York City, Long Island, the Hamptons, Westchester County, Southern Connecticut and New Jersey.
If you’d like to start a class in an area not yet listed, please contact us. We expand according to our clients’ needs and may be able to accommodate you.
Can we come to you?
Yes! Our Art Studio is open 7 days a week, 10am-6pm. No reservations are required for Drop-In Art Projects, but we do ask for reservations for our classes. Check our class schedule for more info.
How much is a class?
We charge per student for all of our In-Home programming, including 1-hour Lessons, 45-minute Classes, Birthday Parties and Museum Tours. Read more on our In-Home Art Classes page.
We charge per class for our In-School and other On-Site programming. Read more on our School Partnerships page.
Classes at our Art Studio are $28/class for drop-ins and $25/class when you sign up for the semester. Read more on our Kid Classes at the Studio page.
What is the appropriate age for your classes?
All of our programming begins at 18 months. While most of our students are between the age of 2-10, we also offer teen and adult programming as well.
Who leads your classes?
Each of our instructors has extensive experience teaching art to children and have made a conscious decision to teach. Most of our instructors also carry degrees in art education as well. You can read full bios about each of our instructors here.
Do you offer a sibling discount?
We offer a 15% sibling discount on all art classes, whether at our Studio or with our Mobile Program.
How soon can we start?
- We typically require at least one week’s notice before starting a new class.